Config for Agents for answering mashine or rerouting

stormwind81

Hi

We got Snom One Free Edition, 3x Snom 870 Phones an my english is very bad.

We got 3 Telefons in a Agent Group so that an incoming calls is refered to "73" and every Phone is ringing.

But more important for the Client ist, that he can activate a answering mashine or a rerouting for all incoming calls.

So with our scenario (agents) this isnt really possible.

If we active a rerouting on one phone it doenst affect the other too.

What is the best solution for our need?

with regards and many hope :)

Chris

You can redirect the calls in the agent group after timeout to any destination, including a mailbox. I would suggest to use "After hearing ringback for (s) ... redirect the call to the destination" and use as destination a mailbox number. For example, to use the mailbox 45, you can put "845" there, the "8" tells the PBX to call the mailbox.

You can redirect the calls in the agent group after timeout to any destination, including a mailbox. I would suggest to use "After hearing ringback for (s) ... redirect the call to the destination" and use as destination a mailbox number. For example, to use the mailbox 45, you can put "845" there, the "8" tells the PBX to call the mailbox.

Hy,

Thx for the reply

After a long research i found that u cant put a service flag number in a agent group.

So when one agent calls this number it siwtches on?

And then all calls for the agent group are forwarded to the night service number?

Is this correct?

cant test it till tuesday!

with regards