snomONE+ upgrade instructions

nathans

Hi, Can some one post detailed instructions on what is the best method to upgrade a snmoONE Plus appliance?

We are running 2011-4.2.0.3981 (Linux) and want to upgrade to the latest 4.2.1.4025 version. We tried to wen gui upgrade page but everything is broken or not doing anything in there. It tells us we are running version 1.0.1 (?)

Do we need to do a manual upgrade or auto upgrade .sh script? what is the correct link to the latest FW? Is it 32 or 64bit?

Thanks for the help.

Nathan

Hi Nathan

On the current snom ONE plus, you will need to go to the server console, then select advanced, sign in as superadmin.

user: superadmin

Pass: snom1

select "update snom ONE plus"

click the checkbox next to snom ONE plus and hit the check & update. This will update snom ONE to 4.2.1.4025 please not that this will restart your appliance!

• 6 months later...

Hi,

is the upgrade procedure for snomone+ tested and working via the web interface?

Last time we had a few issues but I see my boxes now showing the following are available:

snom ONE 2011-4.2.1.4025 >>> 2011-4.5.0.1030

Sangoma NBE 4.1.4-1 >>> 4.1.6-1

Are the upgrades warranted? needed? recommended?

We also have some specific sangoma E1 configurations in one of the boxes. Can we apply this and not loose it?

Thanks

Nathan

Hi,

is the upgrade procedure for snomone+ tested and working via the web interface?

Last time we had a few issues but I see my boxes now showing the following are available:

snom ONE 2011-4.2.1.4025 >>> 2011-4.5.0.1030

Sangoma NBE 4.1.4-1 >>> 4.1.6-1

Are the upgrades warranted? needed? recommended?

We also have some specific sangoma E1 configurations in one of the boxes. Can we apply this and not loose it?

I would not touch that installation if it's the R2 sangoma worked on. I would pin them 1st.

MRX

Thanks

Nathan

if you do want to upgrade sangoma make sure you backup your sangoma configuration in the Backup/Restore tab, if you don't it will overwrite your settings.

after the update you can import the sangoma config files.