Incorrect number of concurrent calls shown on Status->General page

maslym

Hi,

I notice today that the number of concurrent calls shown on Status->General page is always 2x the number of actual calls shown on Status->Calls. This happens on both internal calls between extensions and external calls between extensions and outside PSTN numbers. Any idea?

Thank you.

The reason why I posted this topic is because the pbxnsip license we purchased is controlling the number of concurrent calls on the pbxnsip. If the system is checking the concurrent calls based on the number shown on Status->General page, that means we can use only half of the concurrent calls capacity we paid for. Can you please advise how the system checks the concurrent calls for the purpose of the license? Thank you.

For the license check things are a little bit more complicated. The PBX counts the call lets that are primary call legs - so that the example with the forking the call would count only as one. So that means if your license says you can have 10 calls, then it might actually have 20 call objects.

I know what you are saying... I think for the next version we should show the number of primary calls and the number of call objects. Agreed.