Good gateway for external lines

SFX Group

Hi

I am sure this has been done before, however i cant find to much on here.

I need a good gateway box that i can plug in to real phone lines to, prefer one that can take more than one line (will be easier), it needs to work with Snom ONE free (or there SOHO version). This needs to be a stand alone network box (phone line and Ethernet port).

I am currently using voip.ms and this works very well, like one that will plug in seamlessly like this.

snom one Plus is an appliance with pstn gateway.

We typically use Patton 4114 4port pstn.

Hi thanks, i know Snom have appliances, however i want to get this company running for lower cost, when / if it all works out then i can move them to a full appliance, i will also provide voip.ms as a Internet providor as well.. however they want access to standard PSTN lines as well at the start.

I will look at the Patton 4114, this needs to be a network box (should have mentioned that).

Hi thanks, i know Snom have appliances, however i want to get this company running for lower cost, when / if it all works out then i can move them to a full appliance, i will also provide voip.ms as a Internet providor as well.. however they want access to standard PSTN lines as well at the start.

I will look at the Patton 4114, this needs to be a network box (should have mentioned that).

"cheaper" is always dangerous words. be very watchful of that word.

patton is not "cheaper" but we've found them to work great in snom ONE senarios. (for Lync there are gotchas)

Patton has excellent support and quality products.