BFL-Status for Night Service (All primary Agents logged out)

Hello,

in the Section "Night Service" (Agent Group Setup) there is an option called "When primary agents are logged out, send calls to...". Works fine, so we do not need to use the Service Flags ("who cares to operate it? Is still anyone available to take calls or not? and so on"). Better to use this nice feature and if last agent is logging out, the calls will go to the Mailbox automatically.

When we've used the Service Flags in the past, we were able to see the Night Service Status on BLF. Is there any possibility to do this with the above feature, too? (Visualize if all agents are logged out?)

If not, is it possible at least to see if a specific extension is logged in or not?

Regards,

Lucas

You mean, on a LED button? I am not aware about this feature... If we add this, we would either have it on the ACD button in some special blinking state (hard to read) or we would have to use a seperate button for this. Hmm, not sure... There are so many other buttons that come to my mind if we do this. What about email? If we send an email out in this event, that would be looking more clean to me and it would have the advantage that you can easily document this event.

You mean, on a LED button? I am not aware about this feature... If we add this, we would either have it on the ACD button in some special blinking state (hard to read) or we would have to use a seperate button for this. Hmm, not sure... There are so many other buttons that come to my mind if we do this. What about email? If we send an email out in this event, that would be looking more clean to me and it would have the advantage that you can easily document this event.

Yes, we mean LED-Button. It's no need for documentation, just have it visible for the manager which of each Agent Group (6 different Agent groups in total) is available (at least one member logged in). Thus we think Button is the better solution rather checking lots of eMails in order to find out the current status.

We could use the type "Redirect" from the button profile from this. If the user selects "Redirect" and the parameter is a ACD, then we can light the LED up when the redirection is in place. Would that be a solution?

Edit: That would not be a solution. The destination right now is the redirection target.

We could use the type "Redirect" from the button profile from this. If the user selects "Redirect" and the parameter is a ACD, then we can light the LED up when the redirection is in place. Would that be a solution?

Edit: That would not be a solution. The destination right now is the redirection target.

It's exactly what we tried already before starting this thread. But as there are multiple Agent Groups and the Night-Service-Destination is always the same we would need a Redirection-Button(LED) based on the ACD, not the destination, in order to get the status of each Agent group.