Hosted Setup

mybusinessvoice

Hi,

i have a hosted setup Snomone is on a windows 7 machine with all the necessary ports open and i have PNP the snom phones, all works good except through out the day exetensions lose registation and come back after 10-15mins(only a few on each domain lose registation not all of them)

what would be causing this problem?

Thanks

leigh

This is probably a problem with certain firmware versions of the phones. The TLS implementation is not all the same for the various models because of the different memory size, maybe you see a pattern with the models. I guess you have them all on 8.4 firmware versions?

That could be another problem, although I know that there are installations with more than 30 connections on Windows:

Server Message Block connections - Windows Server 2008 Foundation supports a maximum of 30 simultaneous inbound connections. This means that the total combined number of user accounts and devices that can connect to shares that are located on the server at any given time cannot exceed 30. Connection attempts that exceed the allowable 30 receive a message informing them that the server cannot accept any additional connections at that time.

This is probably a problem with certain firmware versions of the phones. The TLS implementation is not all the same for the various models because of the different memory size, maybe you see a pattern with the models. I guess you have them all on 8.4 firmware versions?

That could be another problem, although I know that there are installations with more than 30 connections on Windows:

I have window 7 pro not windows Server 2008 Foundation which is limited to 30 connections, all of my snom phones are using firmware version 8.4.32 because i had problems with transfering on verison 8.4.35 (extensions were droping the call on transfer)

Also the transport layer i'm using is UDP

thanks

Leigh