Call drops after a minute

Walter

Hello I have a snomONE Plus with Broadvox as SIP trunk provider, and after 66 seconds the PBX asks Broadvox to reset and when broadvox does the PBX never replays back and we get a one sided audio only until the call drops all together.

here is my Trunk Setup and a pcap from broadvox.

Capture is too big to post here. I can send if you need it.

post-7606-0-78141600-1332450413_thumb.jpg

The only thing that sticks out to me is that you have only one CO line. But that would not explain 66 seconds. I assume the PBX is behind a NAT router? This is the #1 reason for trouble... Do you have more than one IPv4 address on the host? Maybe you can just filter out the SIP traffic and send a link in a private message to me and then we can take a look.

The only thing that sticks out to me is that you have only one CO line. But that would not explain 66 seconds. I assume the PBX is behind a NAT router? This is the #1 reason for trouble... Do you have more than one IPv4 address on the host? Maybe you can just filter out the SIP traffic and send a link in a private message to me and then we can take a look.

Thanks I did send you a PM.

I have only 1 Co Line because they have only 3 avail and 2 are in a different trunk to be able to send out different DID.

Calls go out in 2 different Trunks for that reason. Incoming trunk will be never used probably.