Web Page Control from old version to new

Alex Sergeev

Good day!

Some time ago we upgraded to version 4.5.0.1075. But Admin / Web Page Control page remains the same: do not display the changed xml-files. I have not even remember which xml-files I changed. How do I get to the page will display changed xml-files in accordance with the new version 4.5.0.1075?

Thank you!

post-2059-0-40277200-1341397439_thumb.jpg

It should generally show the names if it wasn't updated in a really older version. If it does not show up, then navigate to 'webpages' folder and open the xml file using notepad or some other editor. You can see the file name at the (almost)end of each file. Note that this is a crude method to find the name of changed file.

It should generally show the names if it wasn't updated in a really older version. If it does not show up, then navigate to 'webpages' folder and open the xml file using notepad or some other editor. You can see the file name at the (almost)end of each file. Note that this is a crude method to find the name of changed file.

I have the same problem. Rather than the 'crude' method, how do we get the system back to showing the form correctly? I did not upgrade from a particularly old version; most recent to latest all the way in fact.

I have the same problem. Rather than the 'crude' method, how do we get the system back to showing the form correctly? I did not upgrade from a particularly old version; most recent to latest all the way in fact.

If you know what files have changed by using this crude method, then note down these names. Delete all these files from 'webpages' folders, assuming you know what those changes were. Then redo the changes on the new version. Possibly, there were some issues in the older versions and that may be causing the issue of not showing up under modified files list on the web interface.

The actual changes that you made on those pages is hard to know by looking at the XML file, if you don't know what they are (in this buggy state). But you can always delete all the files under the 'webpages' folder and check the web interface again. Then make changes whatever you don't like.