Linux Directory Structure

olecoot

I have built a test box for the Linux version of PBXnSIP (2.1.5.2357) according to the WIKI. I have noticed a difference in the directory structure from that of a Windows installation. The Windows installations have the following directories where the Linux installation does not:

generated

html

spool

tftp

Would this be due to the fact that the Windows installs have been upgraded from previous versions?? Are the missing directories necessary for proper operation? The Linux installation is a fresh install with no previous versions of PBXnSIP.

Thanks in advance.

No, there is no difference between Windows and Linux:

• generated: This directory is generated by the PBX during the PnP process, it contains the files generated for specific MAC addresses.
  • html: This directory is optional and may override the built-in html web pages
  • spool: This is used for spooling emails. The directory is created when the first email goes out
  • tftp: This directory must be created manually if you want to put files for the provisioning process there (e.g. firmware)

No, there is no difference between Windows and Linux:
  • generated: This directory is generated by the PBX during the PnP process, it contains the files generated for specific MAC addresses.
  • html: This directory is optional and may override the built-in html web pages
  • spool: This is used for spooling emails. The directory is created when the first email goes out
  • tftp: This directory must be created manually if you want to put files for the provisioning process there (e.g. firmware)

Just what I needed ...

Thanks