Snom One Soho - Factory Reset?

csa452

Is there any way to factory reset the Snom One Soho? We changed from DHCP to static IP address, rebooted the device and since then it has been inaccessible. It does not ping on the static IP we gave it and it is not grabbing any other IP on our subnet. We connected it directly to a laptop and we're now unable to access it via the IPv6 address, which we were before. We have also tried sniffing out any traffic on WireShark with the device connected directly to a laptop, but this has not given us any information.

I see that there is what appears to be a reset pinhole on the device but it doesn't seem to be do anything.

Could someone please advise if there is any other steps we can take to regain access to the device?

Thanks

Well if IPv6 does not work, that's a bad sign. Did you ping6? Because this is a GuruPlug, maybe the guruplugwiki has some additional information. E.g. maybe you can boot from a USB stick.

The snom ONE mini has a reset button, exactly because of this. On the SoHo that was not possible because the hardware was already fixed.

Well if IPv6 does not work, that's a bad sign. Did you ping6? Because this is a GuruPlug, maybe the guruplugwiki has some additional information. E.g. maybe you can boot from a USB stick.

The snom ONE mini has a reset button, exactly because of this. On the SoHo that was not possible because the hardware was already fixed.

i have the mini. the reset button doesn't seem to factory reset. i've held the button for 60 seconds or more, but it seems to act as more of a reboot button.

i can't log in to the mini via ipv6, nor can i get in through the previously assigned static ip. i reset it to dhcp mode to test (couldn't figure out proper firewall settings on airport extreme) direct connection to the cable-company supplied modem. since then i can't access anything at all.

any way to connect directly to the computer to set it up, or is there another physical way to factory reset? it's not showing up on my dhcp list when connected to the network, so i'm not sure it's being assigned an ip from the router...

help! :)

I have just purchased a snom soho and have the exact same issue. Changed from DHCP to static and can no longer talk to the device. Triple checked the settings , saved , reset device and now can no longer access the soho box. Running a network scan on my network cannot see the device . Tried resetting with pinhole on the side but no luck. Tried mac address in browser but no luck. Anyone have any ideas?