Migrating to SnomOne SOHO

cpendl

First of all, SoHo or mini? If you are using the SoHo, be careful as the SoHo has no factory reset and if you screw up the network config, you have a dead brick.

How big is your file? You might have to temporarily change the upload file limit (admin settings) so that the PBX takes it.

It's a SoHo.

When I look at the PBX.tar file, it is "zero bytes". If I unarchive it, I get a whopping 415 bytes. Would that size prohibit uploading the config?

I also have a custom AA greeting. How do get that file over to the SoHo?

Got the network config to work, but thanks for the heads up.

Oh the file was probably too big for even downloading it. If you can get file system access, just use tar to grab the file system content (tar cvfz backup.tgz snomONE) and restore it on the target machine. After all, even the SoHo is just a Linux machine. Just make sure that re make a copy of the pbxctrl executable on the target machine, so that you don't overwrite it with the wrong architecture.

Oh the file was probably too big for even downloading it. If you can get file system access, just use tar to grab the file system content (tar cvfz backup.tgz snomONE) and restore it on the target machine. After all, even the SoHo is just a Linux machine. Just make sure that re make a copy of the pbxctrl executable on the target machine, so that you don't overwrite it with the wrong architecture.

Thanks for the good info. I'm a little lost. Can you recommend anyone who can help me do this? I have file system system access on the Mac Mini that's currently hosting this.