PnP - config change not applied

global_s

Hello,

I have seveal snom300 connected to a snomone 4.5 Delta.

I configured them with PnP (save to log) and setup server_setting: http://pbx_ip_address/prov/snom300.htm

If I reboot them I can see that they download the configuration, however, when I change a setting in the domain, the configuration file is always the same.

In the real scenario I wanted to change domain language from French to English, then I redirect my browser to the provisioning address using the same credential of the phone, and I can still see that the language passed is French.

Right, instead of rebooting the phone all the time, you can just simulate the same in the web browser.

Did you overwrite the domain settings in the extension by accident? Language has three layers: system, domain and account. Only if the account is set to "domain default" it will take the language from the domain (or the system if the domain is also on default).

Did you overwrite the domain settings in the extension by accident? Language has three layers: system, domain and account. Only if the account is set to "domain default" it will take the language from the domain (or the system if the domain is also on default).

I checked and every extension still has "domain default", in the snom_3xx_phone.xml file I have

<language perm="RW">{enum extension lang_audio English sp=Espanol de=Deutsch fr=Francais nl=Nederlands ru=Russian dk=Dansk it=Italiano pl=Polski tr=Turkce cn=Chinese}</language>

<web_language perm="RW">{enum extension lang_audio English sp=Espanol de=Deutsch fr=Francais nl=Nederlands ru=Russian dk=Dansk it=Italiano pl=Polski tr=Turkce cn=Chinese}</web_language>

<tone_scheme perm="RW">{enum domain lang_tones USA de=GER fr=FRA uk=GBR in=IND it=ITA jp=JPN mx=MEX nl=NLD no=NOR sp=ESP sw=SWD}</tone_scheme>

and the domain language is set to English, after the initial French. The language passed is still French

You can see in the "generated" folder what the PBX sends to the phone. Maybe there you can see what the problem is.

I also remember that there was a change in the language names between the versions on the phone side. Maybe the text has to be now "Englais" for French English or something like that...

You can see in the "generated" folder what the PBX sends to the phone. Maybe there you can see what the problem is.

I also remember that there was a change in the language names between the versions on the phone side. Maybe the text has to be now "Englais" for French English or something like that...

I can see that the value is "French" instead on English. My point is, why is the pbx creating file with the wrong language? I also tried to enable "save generated to log" as well as delete all the generated files. No change

• 2 weeks later...

I can see that the value is "French" instead on English. My point is, why is the pbx creating file with the wrong language? I also tried to enable "save generated to log" as well as delete all the generated files. No change

For info, I found the bug in snom_3XX pnp file

in the section <web_language> you can still see reference to language_audio

if anyone has the same issue, simply change the language_audio to language_web