CDR - IVR options

sudo

I have a request from a customer. They want to see how effective their Auto Attendant is. What options are being selected most often. They want to 'trim the fat' so to speak and remove any unnecessary options.

When I inspect the generated .xml file in the /cdri directory, Im not seeing anything that states what option was selected. Below is the output I get when opening the .xml in excel:

TLVBcid 78840151234pvopgn0@60.100.50.200d5dr20001dt18391e41fI"CID_OF_CALLER" <sip:+18885551234@pbx-zenger.voonami.com:5060;user=phone>s13335551234.868t/"F_NAME L_NAME" <sip:200@CUST_PBX_DOMAIN.com>u41ymailbox

(Please let me know if I butchered this too much in editing out sensitive information)

I believe there are limitations opening .xml files in excel on a Mac so there might be something lost in translation.

Can anyone explain how to decipher the above cdri? http://wiki.snomone.com/index.php?title=Call_Detail_Records_%28CDRs%29 does not help in what im looking for.

Many thanks in advance!

~Sudo

It is actually Tag-Length-Value encoded. There were actually some other posts about this subject, see http://forum.snomone.com/index.php?/topic/6345-strange-cdr-logging-format/.

That link is not working. I get the following error:

[#404] Sorry, we could not locate the page you are requesting to view. Please click here to return back to the forum's home