Vodia PBX

There were some bugs in 5.0.4, especially after getting the first feedback from ActiveSync we thought that we should do this release quickly before any more new features will make a release difficult.

Two feature requests to ActiveSync:

1.) Only the first contacts folder is imported. Maybe a selector, which contact folder(s) shall be imported?

2.) Maybe it would be possible to import the contacts folder of more than one account?

For example: I have my own contacts which I want to see and the contacts of our office account.

Regards,

Peter Oskar Miller

• 2 weeks later...

There were some bugs in 5.0.4, especially after getting the first feedback from ActiveSync we thought that we should do this release quickly before any more new features will make a release difficult.

After upgrading to 5.0.5, are any tweaks required on the trunks? After I upgraded, I mysteriously can not make outbound calls anymore. Incoming calls work just fine. The two trunks that are having trouble are CallCentric and VoIP.ms. Luckily, I have a backup; but just wondering if there's something obvious that I'm missing?

After upgrading to 5.0.5, are any tweaks required on the trunks? After I upgraded, I mysteriously can not make outbound calls anymore. Incoming calls work just fine. The two trunks that are having trouble are CallCentric and VoIP.ms. Luckily, I have a backup; but just wondering if there's something obvious that I'm missing?

If you upgrade from at least 4.5, the trunks should be the same as far as I can tell.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to hijack the thread, but have you been able to keep the Voip.ms registration stable. Mine seems to go 408 about 50 times a day on two different PBXs, good thing they are only back up trunks. I am thinking of doing an IP registration but was just wondering if you have had better luck.