Can't dial entries in missed calls list on snom 370

nn4l

I would like to dial a phone number in the missed call list by selecting it and then pressing the 'ok' button.

But this does not work because the entries always have the format like '+49891234567' or even '49891234567' (the latter one is syntactically incorrect, and it is always one of my other DID numbers. So it seems to be generated by pbxnsip.).

I need to dial either '0049891234567' or '0891234567'. The format '+49891234567' is also correct but the snom doesn't seem to have the + key. I am not sure whether this is a phone issue or whether I did not set up pbxnsip correctly.

Please advise.

The format '+4989......' actually is the canonical format in Germany. The +49 is the country code, 89 is the area code and the rest is the subscriber number. The same number works on every other phone. I even have all numbers on my cell phone address book in this format, so that they still work when I am in another country.