Call Redirections

Kostya

In principle absolutely yet. However it depends on how you terminate your calls back into the PSTN. Many service providers don't allow presenting numbers that the subscriber does not own. You should check your your provider how this can be achieved. snom ONE has very flexible SIP header settings and it should be possible to tweak the settings for your service provider too.

In principle absolutely yet. However it depends on how you terminate your calls back into the PSTN. Many service providers don't allow presenting numbers that the subscriber does not own. You should check your your provider how this can be achieved. snom ONE has very flexible SIP header settings and it should be possible to tweak the settings for your service provider too.

Thank you for letting know, snom ONE.

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I have the same problem. I need to redirect always a call to a cell phone and the user needs to see the original number, not only to know who is really calling but also to be able to return a missed call. In my case, there is absolutely no restriction from the carrier side, which is in turn an ITSP. Where can I instruct the pbx to present the call with the original number?

Regards