Migrate account

rreyes

Whow how did you get these HUGE screenshots? B)

First, I would always use the outbound proxy. Many SIP devices don't like it when the PBX says send it to "localhist"...

Don't use the STUN server (STUN is nonsense anyway).

Question: Why do you use a trunk on the PBX? I think you would register the Grandstream as an extension. Who is registering where? PBX trunks send REGISTER out, but do not receive REGISTER messages.

Whow how did you get these HUGE screenshots? B)

First, I would always use the outbound proxy. Many SIP devices don't like it when the PBX says send it to "localhist"...

Don't use the STUN server (STUN is nonsense anyway).

Question: Why do you use a trunk on the PBX? I think you would register the Grandstream as an extension. Who is registering where? PBX trunks send REGISTER out, but do not receive REGISTER messages.

1- PDF creator

2 - ok

3 In grandstream have a number of USA, is a service live vonage.

I want to use this account to have another line, when i want call to USA, only have to take this trunk...

Guest Paul McCabe

OK.

Just to understand fully... You have a Grandstream 486 IA D that you use to register to a service provider's equipment using account 80805022.

Now you want to register a pbxnsip trunk to this service provider instead? I see the username for this setup has changed to 80805010. Why is this different?

The trunk appears to register, but when you make a call via the trunk, the audio response from the service provider states the account is not valid. Can the service provider, SNS, confirm things are set up properly for this to work?