Intercom to 1 extension with multiple Snom phones

Scootr923

I currently have a snomONE PBX running 5.1.0b with Debian and I am having issues with the intercom feature, but only when the extension has multiple phone connected to it.

Example 1
Extension 111 has two phones connected. From Extension 108 I dial *90111. Now all phones start ringing.

Example 2
Extension 106 has 1 phone connected. From Extension 108 I dial *90106. Extension 106 beeps and the speaker turns on for the intercom.

I need to know if we can have the intercom feature work in example 1 like it does in example 2. The only difference would be to turn on the speaker for all phones connected to extension 111 in Example 1.

Intercom is two-way audio, compared to paging which is one-way audio. Because of that, you can intercom only with one extension registered. Otherwise the PBX will wait until one of the extensions has picked up. If the PBX would intercom with several extensions at the same time, it would require a conference, which is very challenging (at least) when everybody is in handsfree mode.