TAPI Integration with Outlook

thstergi

Hi ,

I follow the instructions exactly from the link :" http://wiki.snomone.com/index.php?title=Snom_ONE_TSP " to install the TSP to a windows 7 PC . There is also a hardphone registered with an extension from SnomONE . I managed to install correctly the TSP and configure the "dialer.exe" with the same settings as the extension from the hardphone. But i cannot make calls by clicking a contact in Microsoft Outlook. The dialer shows the indication "Dialing" and it does nothing. I upgraded the version of the PBX to 5.1.2 but stilll the same result. Any ideas ?

Kind Regards

Theodore

In the instructions there is also at the bottom a description how to enable logging. Turn the logging for the TSP on, then you can see if it interacts with the PBX and if there are any suspicious messages. Also, make sure that you have the right password. You need to use the web password, not the SIP password for the extension keep that in mind.

Hi ,

I am aware of the password and i use the web password. Every time I start up the dialer.exe application in SnomONE logs I get these two error messages :

[8] 2013/10/29 10:04:46: CSTA: StartApplicationSession Request from 40@10.20.21.3, App id=snom ONE TAPI service provider, invoke id= , timeout=1800

[5] 2013/10/29 10:04:46: CSTA: StartApplicationSession Request failed for 40@10.20.21.3, App id=snom ONE TAPI service provider, invoke id= , timeout=1800

I use the free license of SnomONE . is there a possibillity that this license cound not support TSP and click to call feature ?