Yealink T48 PNP

McFone

Hi,

we use the firmware version 35.73.0.50 (new) of the yealink phone and the snomONE version 5.2.5a debian

We have some problems with the yealink T48

1.) The language is after the PNP process in france

2.) The account data for the admin pnp is not working a login in the GUI is not posible

The password and pin are verified via the domain.xml file

3.) Buttons

We can setup Buttons (BLF) and the phone display this information direct on the display.

Our problem is we delete all the buttons and the buttons are on the phone we can not delete any buttons where are created before

4.) BLF

BLF is not working only speeddial and dialing the extension is working

thanks

Where as we haven't tested it on T48 but I think it should behave the same as T46G which we have tested and works great.

Unfortunately if something is set in Yealink it won't change it with provisioning which needs a clean slate, so if these things are already set, can you please do a factory reset and provision again. Of course, I am sure you already know that you have to give the MAC address of the phone to a particular extension and open that extension for MAC based provisioning. Then restart the factory reset phone and it should provision. To double check, what went in, you can go to the "generated" folder in your working directory for that domain and extension and check the file (with the MAC of the phone) to see all the settings that were provisioned.

I hope it helps solve or narrow the problem. You can send us that generated file if the problem isn't solved.

Hi,

so, we result of the test looks like to a sync problem to the phone T41 and T46

1.) Button

The behavior of the setup is normal all the BLF adjustment can use this is not important all are the same.

-> In the config file all the adjustment are the same from the data, on the phone sometimes are working sometimes not.

-> Delete one button the button is also delete in the config file but not on the phone the button is still available also after a reboot.

!Open the account for provision again helps on the T41 not on the T46, delete is not working.

2.) language

The language is german in the file the phone is french.

For me looks like the provision file is OK all the data are correct, the pbx is in the datacenter maybe this is the problem.

thanks,

send the config file to you

Regarding the button delete, I think Yealink does not delete an already provisioned button (not a helpful behavior from the phone but that's how it was in some versions). Could you instead try to change the button to empty or something else.

But you could right, maybe the provisioning does not even reach the phone. The phone's log could help there, since the PBX is making the correct file to send but is the phone getting it and is it applying it correctly is the question here.

Did you do a clean factory reset and provisioning to see if that reaches the phone?

Hi,

so, the language is fix for german use "German" and not "Deutsch" in the PNP File

Where is the german text file storage on the pbx ?

The button problem is ongoing for troubleshooting i need access to the phone and this is not posible no password or user is working.

I try http and https

Where can i find the right password?

Other question the yealink is provision without TLS is TLS working with snomONE?

thanks

#######################################################################################

## Security Settings ##

#######################################################################################

#Enable or disable the phone to only accept the certificates in the Trusted Certificates list;

#0-Disabled, 1-Enabled (default);

security.trust_certificates =

security.user_name.user = 45

security.user_password = 45:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

security.user_name.admin = admin

security.user_password = admin:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx -> for me this is the right password

#Enable or disable the 3-level permissions (open var); 0-Disabled (default), 1-Enabled;

security.var_enable =

The phone admin and password are set from the provisioning settings on the domain. If empty, they will be generated by the pbx and you won't know them. So set it up as you want and provision the phone again so that it is fed to the phone. But note that it will be for all phones provisioned on that domain.

The settings are at the bottom of the domain "General Settings" under "Provisioning Parameters".