Can not "Import modify" csv file.

boboba

Hello. I have a:

Software-Version: 5.2.6 (CentOS64)
I try to modify my extension 4001 with feature "Import Modify" csv.
I found on a wiki (http://wiki.vodia.com/index.php?title=Extension_Parameters) syntax format of csv file:
type;alias;ani;password;web_pass;first_name;display_name;mb_pin;email_address;mac
extensions;650;9786501234;1234;1234;Fred;Feuerstein;1234;ff@abc.com;000BBBCCCDDDD
I tried to add option "dialog_subscribe" and replace alias 650 at my alias 4001:
type;alias;ani;password;web_pass;first_name;display_name;mb_pin;email_address;mac;dialog_subscribe
extensions;4001;9786501234;1234;1234;Fred;Feuerstein;1234;ff@abc.com;000BBBCCCDDDD;4002 4003 4004
but in extension's parameters 4001 changed nothing. In a logfile i see no error records.
May i missed something?

"Import" extension with:

type;alias;ani;password;web_pass;first_name;display_name;mb_pin;email_address;mac;dialog_subscribe
extensions;4001;9786501234;1234;1234;Fred;Feuerstein;1234;ff@abc.com;000BBBCCCDDDD;4002 4003 4004
works.
The question has arisen, because there is a need to change a large number of the extensions, that manualy modify will be problematic.

I'm sorry but that's not support in CSV however you can use "presence" the values would be 4001,4002,4004 however it's up to the phone to subscribe to the extension this will just allow the PBX to send status.

• Watch the presence of the following extensions (* for all): This setting is similar to the previous setting, but it doesn't provision calls. Instead, it asks the device to subscribe to the presence state of the listed extensions. The system will forward the presence state of the phones, but the phones themselves will be responsible for generating the presence information.

If you wanted to subscribe to to extension it's best to provisioning the phone and setup BLF on the buttons page.

• 8 months later...

Hello,

I am having this problem when creating new users using the import .csv feature. After I click create, the screen refreshes, but there are no new users in the list. Also, my number of users in the domain has not changed.

The template used came from: http://wiki.vodia.com/index.php?title=Extension_Parameters

I've also tested with Boboa's user format that was confirmed to work on their system, but this made no difference.

I am using ver 5.2.4 (CentOS64). Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks

Hello,

I am having this problem when importing new users on Version: 5.2.4 (CentOS64)

I have used the column info from http://wiki.snomone.com/index.php?title=Extension_Parameters and have also used the example that Boboa posted earlier (the example was confirmed to work for import).

But the screen refreshes without adding any users; there is no change to the Account list or to the number of users listed on the domain page. Is there another format, or is there something I am overlooking?

Thanks in advance.