Vodia PBX forum
pbxuser25

Redirecting to an agent

Hi,

I am curious if there is a way to extend the time which it takes for an agent to transfer a call to another.

Now if someone tries to redirect a specific call it takes less then a second and the call drops. Which is unacceptable. Was looking over the settings but was unable to find a solution how to extend it.

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Tim

Is this a specific agent group (ACD) problem or do you have generally a problem transferring calls? Is this an attended call transfer or a blind transfer, or is it a call redirection when the call has not been connected yet?

It is a call which has already been answered. It is occuring whean a specific agent tries to transfer it to another agent. I think it is for a specific agent, as he is one of the new guys in the company. So far I didn't have such case.

This sounds like a compatibility problem with the agents phone. If it is reproducible, it should be easy to grab a PCAP for the call and look at the SIP traffic. Maybe you can do that for me and send me private message with a link to the PCAP, so that we can take a look.