Call Record Functionality

ap_6200

Well, how would the phone interact otherwise? You could try INFO messages, but then the pass-through of DTMF to external applications will suffer. The Record button solves that problem, if available (AFAIK only on snom).

I am using Polycom's; therefore no Record Button.

Is it possible to just send the DTMF to the PBXnSIP FS, and not to the end user? Especially when it's preceded by a * code ?

I am using Polycom's; therefore no Record Button.

Is it possible to just send the DTMF to the PBXnSIP FS, and not to the end user? Especially when it's preceded by a * code ?

I was thinking if we could use one of the A-D DTMF codes, which are not very known. Then we could block the relay. But I have no idea on how to program a key on the Polycom so that it sends out such a code...

I was thinking if we could use one of the A-D DTMF codes, which are not very known. Then we could block the relay. But I have no idea on how to program a key on the Polycom so that it sends out such a code...

I am in dire need of an alternate solution - if PBXnSIP or anyone in the community can provide an answer, I'd definitely appreciate it.