SNOM 370 no DMTF and no audio

rdevrede

I bought a SNOM 370 and try to set it up according the wiki but I don't get it working.

I'm using the latest rom, 7.1.30.

When I call my own extension I hear the mailbox attendant. When I push my code I hear the dtmf sounds. But it doesn't do a thing. Also I tried to enter the code and finish with #, no result.

When I call an extension that is not available and I come into their mailbox, I speak, the system records, and when I hear the file back, there is no sound hearable.

Do I need to set other things than explained in the wiki?

What do I do wrong?

Thanks,

Ramond

When I call my own extension I hear the mailbox attendant. When I push my code I hear the dtmf sounds. But it doesn't do a thing. Also I tried to enter the code and finish with #, no result.

So that means the PBX is able to send media to the phone, which is good. Question is why the phone cannot send media to the PBX.

How is the PBX configured? Are you using several interfaces (IP addresses)? Is it behiond NAT?

So that means the PBX is able to send media to the phone, which is good. Question is why the phone cannot send media to the PBX.

How is the PBX configured? Are you using several interfaces (IP addresses)? Is it behiond NAT?

Thanks for replying so fast. I entered according the wiki the public ip in the IP Routing list. ( http://wiki.pbxnsip.com/index.php/Office_w...ic_IP_addresses )

I have 1 nic on the pbxnsip machine. There is a router in the network. The pbxnsip machine is set in DMZ.

192.168.0.0/255.255.255.0/192.168.0.1 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0/8x.xx.xx.xx

192.168.0.100 (for eg) is my router. 192.168.0.1 is my pbxnsip machine.

If I enter 192.168.0.100 in the router, I have the problem described in this topic.

If I change it to 192.168.0.1 I can speak and use dtmf again.

I have to check if I can use my phone by public internet now. I will post my new findings here. Thanks in advance.

Ramond

PS If I use SIP replacement instead of IP routing I can't connect to my pbxnsip by internet without vpn.

Guest ayip

There are few things you may check: First, in the SNOM phone, you can capture the ethereal trace and look at the RTP stream, even RTP packet. Make sure they are looking, no packet lost and so forth. Second, please check the codec to see if it is correct. You can find this in the ethereal trace also.

Pats

Thanks for replying so fast. I entered according the wiki the public ip in the IP Routing list. ( http://wiki.pbxnsip.com/index.php/Office_w...ic_IP_addresses )

I have 1 nic on the pbxnsip machine. There is a router in the network. The pbxnsip machine is set in DMZ.

192.168.0.0/255.255.255.0/192.168.0.1 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0/8x.xx.xx.xx

192.168.0.100 (for eg) is my router. 192.168.0.1 is my pbxnsip machine.

If I enter 192.168.0.100 in the router, I have the problem described in this topic.

If I change it to 192.168.0.1 I can speak and use dtmf again.

I have to check if I can use my phone by public internet now. I will post my new findings here. Thanks in advance.

Ramond

PS If I use SIP replacement instead of IP routing I can't connect to my pbxnsip by internet without vpn.