Calling Cell phone from latest version

I"m having a problem running version 2.1.10.2474 (Win32) where when a user is on the phone and someone calls in, the incoming call never rings and is immediately disconnected. It should and used to ring the office and forward out to their cell phone. Now it just hangs up on the second caller. Once my user finishes his call, the outside caller can now call in.

A. they should get call waiting and not hang up.

B. it should call the cell phone and not hang up.

I rolled back to an old version, but it has other problems. It seems logical to get to the latest version and attack this problem.

Any ideas why this disconnects and how to fix this?

Thanks

EDIT UPDATE:

After doing some research here, i found that the problem is with CO lines. If i remove all the CO lines from our system, the incoming calls roll out to the cell as expected. If i put the CO lines back, the calls immediately hang up.

I'd really like CO lines so we can monitor what lines are in use on our SNOM360's. But in the short term, removing them has my system working.

Any help with this is appreciated.

Hi,

if you only want the LED's blinking on your snom360 and be able to monitor and pick up the call by pressing the associated button, you can give this a try on your snom360:

Open the snom webinterface, go to function keys. Take for example P1 and set:

Context = Active, Type = Extension, Number = <sip:10@pbx.domain.com;user=phone>

Note: the number is the one you like to monitor. Klick Save.

Go to Advanced Settings, Phone Behavior:

Turn on: Dialog-Info Call Pickup and

Turn on: Show Dialog-Info Call Pickup on XML Idle Screen

Klick Save. Call for example 10 and watch your snom360.

I hope I had understand you correctly and this is a help. Maybe I missed a detail with this configuration, but it should work right off the bat.

Best regards,

Jan

After doing some research here, i found that the problem is with CO lines. If i remove all the CO lines from our system, the incoming calls roll out to the cell as expected. If i put the CO lines back, the calls immediately hang up.

I'd really like CO lines so we can monitor what lines are in use on our SNOM360's. But in the short term, removing them has my system working.

So you are sure that there are enough CO-lines on the trunk? Check the account overview on the web interface, if the PBX seizes a line it will show it there (you'll see the caller-ID associated with the CO-line).