Redirection for Extension

pbxuser911

Cell phone number: (212)212-2122

Confirmation: Press "1" to connect call

Include the cell phone in calls to extension: Immediately

Specify time when system calls the cell phone: No specific time excluded

now when someone calls my extension my cell phone rings displaying the caller ID of the caller (calling my extension), it will announce the caller ID to me and tell me to press 1 to accept the call which is all good, but now if i dont do anything, just hqang up the cell phone, the caller will get disconnected.

Id like to have an option of pressing 2 to send to voice mail, pr pressing 3 to transfer to an extension, etc

thanks!

Id like to have an option of pressing 2 to send to voice mail, pr pressing 3 to transfer to an extension, etc

Makes sense. Even the transfer could be possible, as soon as the called party presses 3 the call forking can stop and the PBX patiently waits until the extension has been entered.

Will be a 4.0 version feature, though!

it would be nice to see an option for "press 4 to send to voicemail but monitor the call" so you can listen to the person leave the VM. even cooler would be to allow the caller to break into the call to resume the voice conversation.

LOL. That could be "scary cool" - then the caller hears the voicemail annoucement he probably adds a comment nobody is supposed to hear!

Maybe during that time the caller should be muted ...

• 2 weeks later...