Provisioning Snom Buttons

R. Baltzer

Hi there,

Does anyone have some experience with the provisioning function within pbxnsip (version 2.1.11.2484) and snom phones?

I have created a test environment for approving before I replace all the phones in my office.

Currently I am testing with Snom 300 phones and I am not able to get the buttons provisioned thru pbxnsip.

Can anyone help me get this working?

I have also placed the file snom_300_fkeys.xml into the html directory but that also did not change anything.

(http://forum.pbxnsip.com/index.php?showtopic=1002&hl=button+snom)

Kind regards,

Rene.

Does anyone have some experience with the provisioning function within pbxnsip (version 2.1.11.2484) and snom phones?

I have created a test environment for approving before I replace all the phones in my office.

Currently I am testing with Snom 300 phones and I am not able to get the buttons provisioned thru pbxnsip.

Can anyone help me get this working?

I have also placed the file snom_300_fkeys.xml into the html directory but that also did not change anything.

(http://forum.pbxnsip.com/index.php?showtopic=1002&hl=button+snom)

The 2.1 branch does not support the provisioning of the buttons of the 300 phones. Maybe it is time to "officiallly" start the 3.0 beta runs, because 3.0 fixes these little known problems.

Alternatively, you can set up your own fkey provisioning file. Take a look at the generated directory, and then you can just move these files into the tftp directory and edit them there locally.