pbxnsip needs reboot everyday

IPNOX

Hi there...

I' currently using the pbxnsip version

Version: 2.1.10.2474 (Win32)

I noticed my server will experience one way audio perpetually every monring.... and requires a restart of server/services before getting it to work normally.

Please advice....

regards

Fei Yu

I' currently using the pbxnsip version

Version: 2.1.10.2474 (Win32)

I noticed my server will experience one way audio perpetually every monring.... and requires a restart of server/services before getting it to work normally.

Whow. Restart of the server or just the service? If you also need to restart the server then check if there is some virus or malicious program consuming a lot of resources (memory, handles, ...).

Is this a common prob?

No. The service must (and does) run without reboot. It is a PBX service, rebooting it every day is not an option.

If you need to restart the service because of one-way audio the service is still there, but cannot open media connection. This might be because there are no more ports available (check your RTP port range). The reason can be a lack of resources like ports, but it can also be a firewall that has (for example) too many TCP connections that need to be closed.