upgrade from version 2 to 3

shopcomputer

I think there is a bug in the full install setup file of 3.0, when running the 3.0 setup on a computer already running version 2, it asks if it should perform upgrade, it seems as if everything upgrades fine, however checking the version on the status page, shows it is still 4unning version 2.

If we do the upgrade using the upgrade download, replacing the exe file, that seems to do the job correctly, and exe is noticeably larger.

I think there is a bug in the full install setup file of 3.0, when running the 3.0 setup on a computer already running version 2, it asks if it should perform upgrade, it seems as if everything upgrades fine, however checking the version on the status page, shows it is still 4unning version 2.

If we do the upgrade using the upgrade download, replacing the exe file, that seems to do the job correctly, and exe is noticeably larger.

I would perform a manual upgrade anyway (see http://wiki.pbxnsip.com/index.php/Installi...#Manual_Upgrade). Those installers are kind of black magic and IMHO only good for an initial setup.