forward all calls to cell phone not working

kmoroz

When setting the extension to forward all calls to an external number the calls do not go through and we see play audio_en/ex_wrong_id.wav in the log file. Regular outbound calls work fine. Using callcentric for ITSP and tried Broadvoice and got the same thing.

When setting the extension to forward all calls to an external number the calls do not go through and we see play audio_en/ex_wrong_id.wav in the log file. Regular outbound calls work fine. Using callcentric for ITSP and tried Broadvoice and got the same thing.

I have found that a call that is made directly to an extension with Cellphone ringing will work OK.

However, if the call is directed through an IVR, ACD, Hunt Group or Auto Attendant it will not ring the Cellphone.

I think the message you are receiving is due to the PBX trying to connect to an EXTENSION NUMBER that is really

your Cellphone Number.

Bill H

• 3 weeks later...
Right. When you call a hunt group the PBX will not call the cell phone. We believe that this would cause a major chaos in most installations. Only direct calls to the extensions make the cell phone ring.

Bill also notes that this didn't work for him for the auto attendant either.

Please confirm; if someone rings into the main line with auto attendent, and selects an extension, ..can it not ring both the cell phone and extension at that point? This is what we really need.

I will pay for support ticket now, if this is needed.