Call From Browser

madyan

Hi, I am using Vodia 5.2.5 and I've license for WebRTC. Can you please let me know how user can make a call from browser. When user logged in on pbx web interface as a user he see option "call from Browser". But when I putt any number there and click on Call from Browser, chrome give me media error. Please advise.

Yes usr_callbutton.htm is that file but you can't access it directly. What you can try though is, create a file by that exact name in the html folder of the pbx working directory. And copy all the contents of that file from the browser into it. Once you are sure it works, from there on you can change it according to your needs.

I hope that helps.

• 3 months later...

It already makes and receives call. But a lot has been changed so I am sure which version are you talking about? Although 5.4.1a has not been released yet, but that has the latest so far.

As for answering the call, you should click on the notification itself as it says in the notification, that is if you are talking about the desktop chrome notification.

Thanks.