Provision GXP2130 (probably most..) with multiple extensions on one device

chrispopp

Hi,

I'm trying to provision a GXP2130 for multiple extensions on the same phone. I'm using the MAC address field. When opened for provisioning it only provisions the first extension, not all three. I know the Snoms and Yealink works just fine, but for Grandstream it creates two different logs files (generated folder.) But only one extension provisions. Any way to get for example 3 of them?

Looking to edit the pmp file, but I just cannot figure out how to insert the second Extension and SIP password values. All other documents use a   {loop-start} ...{lc}  {loop-end}, but how can I do it for P values on the Grandstream. The grandstream has {user-account 2} but no values...

19 hours ago, chrispopp said:

Hi,

I'm trying to provision a GXP2130 for multiple extensions on the same phone. I'm using the MAC address field. When opened for provisioning it only provisions the first extension, not all three. I know the Snoms and Yealink works just fine, but for Grandstream it creates two different logs files (generated folder.) But only one extension provisions. Any way to get for example 3 of them?

At the beginning, I thought the P values were a genius idea since you can add an unlimited number of them, and expand at will, and also offer an easy to refer to documentation... But now I agree that these P values suck.

Anyways, I was able to figure out why it did not work. There's a spelling mistake in the prov xml file.

This is the current code:

{user-account 1}
<!-- ################################################################### -->
<!--  Account Settings                                                ## -->
<!--  Account 1                                                       ## -->
<!-- ========================================= -->
<!--  Account 1/General Settings -->
<!-- ========================================= -->
<!--  Account Active. 0 - No, 1 - Yes. Default is 1 -->
<!--  Number: 0, 1 -->
<!--  Mandatory -->
<P271>1</P271>

<!--  Account Name -->
<!--  String -->
<P270>{display-name}</P270>

<!--  SIP Server -->
<!--  String -->
<P47>{domain}</P47>

The {user-account 1} is incorrect. It should be {use-account 1}, found it in the documentation which oddly enough, can no longer find the link.

After fixing that issue, plus adding the correct variables to account 2 and 3, they now provision perfectly. :)