Bug? - When all agents are unregistered, send calls to

Scott1234

Hey ya's,

Maybe not a bug as its been around since forever that I can remember but only decided to let you know now 🙂 

It seems that when the setting is defined for either when primary agents are logged out or when all agents are logged out or when all agents are unregistered it takes precedence over the service flag account / night service number , I would think logically that the service flag triggering night mode should take priority over this.

For example we use when all agents are unregistered to divert calls to a mobile failover agent group for power/internet outages, however for extended outages that tick over to out of business hours the normal night service flags don't work as they don't have precedence so calls still flow to mobiles.

Whats your thoughts on this and do you think it's a logical thing to fix ? 

I could just have the mobile agent group have the service flags programmed as well with out the agent logged/unregistered setttings but just seems cleaner to contain it all in the primary group. 

Thanks !

When the call hits the ACD, it first checks if a service flag is active so that the call gets redirected before anything else is happening. IMHO that makes sense because the service flag is a "deliberate" action. Then if the call still is in the ACD, those other reasons may trigger additional actions, call includes and redirects e.g. calling cell phones up if nobody is registered (probably because the office list Internet). 

What use case do you have in mind where that does not make sense?

4 hours ago, Vodia PBX said:

When the call hits the ACD, it first checks if a service flag is active so that the call gets redirected before anything else is happening. IMHO that makes sense because the service flag is a "deliberate" action. Then if the call still is in the ACD, those other reasons may trigger additional actions, call includes and redirects e.g. calling cell phones up if nobody is registered (probably because the office list Internet). 

What use case do you have in mind where that does not make sense?

What I am saying here is that the service flag is not being checked first when the other triggers are set i.e all agents unregistered even if night service flag is set and active. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/24/2019 at 9:08 AM, Vodia PBX said:

Hmm can you check e.g. by using the service flag in an auto attendant to see if the redirection works there? Then we can be sure that the problem is really related to the ACD.

Sorry I had forgot about this, I will re do the test and let you know. I still feel its a bug but let me fully re-create it and document 100% to try show my process flow to you better.