SIP inbound stop working after certain minites or hours

melanc

Hi

This is new Windows installation and all firewalls are disabled.

We have experiencing ONLY inbound sip calls are stopped working and then we need to go to SIP trunk and click save button to resolve this issue.

All the time outbound calls are working. Any advice?

52 minutes ago, melanc said:

Hi

This is new Windows installation and all firewalls are disabled.

We have experiencing ONLY inbound sip calls are stopped working and then we need to go to SIP trunk and click save button to resolve this issue.

All the time outbound calls are working. Any advice?

Have you checked with your provider, maybe they are metering your usage, and you have run out of funds. They are so many things that could go wrong on inbound calls, what you need to do to perform a trace. Find out where the calls are failing, by checking the logs on the vodia, and then if they dont provide the answers, find out from your provider.

1 hour ago, koolandrew said:

Have you checked with your provider, maybe they are metering your usage, and you have run out of funds. They are so many things that could go wrong on inbound calls, what you need to do to perform a trace. Find out where the calls are failing, by checking the logs on the vodia, and then if they dont provide the answers, find out from your provider.

1 hour ago, koolandrew said:

There is no trace log for inbound call when issue started. As i said outgoing calls are working. No need funds for inbound calls here.

It is free.

Issue resolving once i click save button on Voida SIP trunk.  Strange ha?

10 hours ago, Vodia PBX said:

If your PBX is behind NAT, the refresh time might be too short. Some providers expect that the SIP client refreshes the connection every 30 seconds, even if they say every hour.

Thanks. I have changed parameter yesterday and quite stable till now. I will keep monitor and update  if i have issue again.