Vodia PBX does not work well at all.

Guest Calvin

I am using Windows 10. There is a 50% I will get any notification at all when I have a call coming through, whether I am using the browser version or the most recent version of the app. If I do get a notification, if I do not answer the call within the first 5 seconds I will be unable to pick it up.

If I am using the browser version, there is a ring tone that will continue throughout the duration of the call. If I am using the app, I get one system notification noise and that is it. Sometimes accompanied with a pop-up, sometimes not. 

The park buttons work in the browser version and older versions but do not work at all in the most recent version of the downloadable PBX. All 4 of my parking spaces come up as "undefined" and it says parking failed, and then hangs up on my customer. 

If there are any ways to get around this please let me know. Terribly disappointing.

6 hours ago, Guest Calvin said:

if I do not answer the call within the first 5 seconds I will be unable to pick it up.

Please refer to this thread for this: https://forum.vodia.com/topic/16659-windows-app-notification-bug/ It's not a bug, it's a setting.

throughout the duration of the call. If I am using the app, I get one system notification noise and that is it. Sometimes accompanied with a pop-up, sometimes not.

Which System are you using (your laptop's configurations and Windows OS version?) Also what version of the app and the PBX are you on (build date and time)?

All 4 of my parking spaces come up as "undefined" and it says parking failed, and then hangs up on my customer.

We just tried this on our latest system and it seemed to have worked. How exactly are you executing it? Please let us know all the details. For e.g. did you make a call from user portal (which OS) and who did you call and how did you try to park the call? We called from User portal, put the call on hold and transferred it to a park orbit number and it hung the call up on the user portal and replied with a message on other party, that call was now parked.