Windows app - Notification Bug

Vernon

Hello,

There is a minor bug/oversight with how the call answer feature works on the app.

Typically when a call comes in you'll see a notification pop out from windows, and you can see the pending call in your app. However once the notification goes away/times out, so does the ability to answer the call. So you have about 5 seconds to pick up the call. The app still rings the full duration but you just don't have the opportunity to pick up the call.

I tested this by hovering over the notification from windows and the call inside the application stayed for as long as the notification was open.

The easiest way to circumvent this bug is to disable the Windows notification alerts for the application, only drawback is you won't get a sliding notification of incoming calls.

This was tested on the latest app 1.2.6 i think

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

how can i completely purge the old app from my computer and re-install.  I've used add/remove programs to uninstall the app and then gone to the business store, linked my work account, purchased and re-installed the app and it still shows in the lower left hand corner running version 2.0.0 and my park button is shaded disabled which i was hoping the new version would fix.  I think the windows store isn't actually upgrading my app but keeping it the same. 

• 3 weeks later...

The easy way to see what app version you are running, is to right click on the installed app and it'd tell what the actual version is.

As of today the latest version is 3.5.3. Starting version 3.5.0 app does an automatic match of interface with the PBX to provide better compatibility. Which means if you are running a PBX before the park orbit bug was fixed, you'd have to update the PBX to get the latest interface and functionalities. Hope that helps