another request hehe

hosted

It would be nice if we could have a service login. which would basically give domain admin rights only.

I dont really like the idea of my techs having the admin login, but i dont want to burn an extension per domain.

and it would be nice if on a domain by domain basis we could disable processor intense applications if we wanted. such as recording, meetme etc

It would be nice if we could have a service login. which would basically give domain admin rights only.

I dont really like the idea of my techs having the admin login, but i dont want to burn an extension per domain.

and it would be nice if on a domain by domain basis we could disable processor intense applications if we wanted. such as recording, meetme etc

That with the admin login will be difficult, just because we need somehow an ID. Maybe the provisioning account in 3.1 in the domain would be a candidate for this.

The CPU intense application is a valid point. But this cannot be a binary decision. We need to say how many calls can be recorded per domain and how many people can be in a conference per domain. A call in the "maximum calls" needs to be weighted according to the complexity.