View Call Log/CDR

jawaid

I am on version 68.0.2 and one of my customers wants the ability to be able to see all the calls made for his company.

Is there a way of seeing the Call Log in the user portal? I cannot see the option in the menu at the top of the screen. Alternatively, how would you create an 'admin' account restricted to a specific tenant, and to only be able to do certain things.

I have tried creating a group (with only view cdr and manage cdr options) and assigned user to that group, but when I log into the web portal for that user, cannot see the option to view the CDR.

Am I missing something here???

10 hours ago, jawaid said:

Alternatively, how would you create an 'admin' account restricted to a specific tenant, and to only be able to do certain things.

Create domain admin for them. Domain list > Edit button > bottom of the page.

11 hours ago, jawaid said:

version 68.0.2 and one of my customers wants the ability to be able to see all the calls made for his company.

Turn on the groups setting for this tenant's extension from under /dom_groups.htm

You should be able to see it under "calls" then.

Yes as below:

image.png.7bf9f4417ce5d7276b0c1bde4de0d89c.pngave 

Under the extension permissions can see the group listed in there as well.

Have refreshed the user portal, but still cannot see the CDR logs. Don't use the windows app, just the user portal, have accessed from another pc as well, but only see calls the user made, not calls for the other extensions.

The extension does have view CDR privileges as shown in the screenshot below:

image.png.69a67680305b54517173dd8dd88a1c3c.png

When logged into the portal I only have option of personal and shared, personal shows calls for this extension (only shows 1 call, but there are more calls to/from this extension), but am not shown anything when I select shared.

That is exactly where I am seeing it. When you click on the dropdown next to Personal, the only option I get is Shared, but when I select that, I don't see any calls for the tenant.

I also noticed an option in the group permissions for 'See calls of all users' and enabled it for this group, but that did not make any difference.

• 1 month later...