Click to Dial Chrome Extenstion

GaryJCE

Have installed the Extension and when I right click on a selection the 'Click to Dial' shows up

If I select the Call from Desktop phone option it pops up with a windows asking for a Username and Password and no call is made.
I have tried entering the Username and Password but they are not accepted.

If I select the Call from Browser a call is initiated, I click the End call button (as I don't actually want to use from the Browser)

If I then select the Call from Desktop option the call is actually made on the Desktop phone as I want without prompting for the username and password.

What do I need to do to get the Call from Desktop working without having to Dial from Browser first?

On 2/18/2022 at 7:33 AM, Support said:

You just need to have a provisioning phone for that extension account and set it to "desktop" mode on user portal and start making calls.

I have a physical phone provisioned on the extn.

I logged into the user portal and set it to desktop mode

It has not changed anything, when I select and right click on a number and select Dial from Desktop it still pops up a username and password box momentarily before failing to do anything.