Windows app V69.0.4

RichardDCG

I have 3 extensions in a queue all with Call Agent extensions.  If I put a specific extension in the queue I get no calls listed in Active Calls and no call is logged.  If I remove the extension the calls are listed in the active queue and listed in the call log. 

Inbound call to queue, agent extensions: 100, 101, 104:
Scenarios

V69.0.4: 
100, 101 as Windows Apps. 104 is SIP phone
100, 104 as registered agents - 100 drops off after 4-5 seconds, 104 keeps ringing and can still answer.  Calls show in Active and Call log.
101, 104 as registered agents - 101 drops off after 4-5 seconds, 104 keeps ringing and can still answer.  Calls do not show in either Active or Call log.

100 as IOS App, 101 as Windows App. 104 is SIP phone
100, 101, 104 as registered agents - 101 drops off after 4-5 seconds, 100 and 104 keep ringing and can still answer.  Calls do not show in either Active or Call log.
100, 104 as registered agents - 100 and 104 keep ringing and can answer.  Calls show in both Active or Call log.

100 as IOS App, 101, 104 is SIP phone
100, 101, 104 as registered agents - 100, 101 and 104 keep ringing and can still answer.  Calls do not show in either Active or Call log.

V68.0.30
101 as Windows App. 104 is SIP phone
101, 104 as registered agents - 101 and 104 keep ringing and can still answer.  Calls show in Active and Call log.

Issue:

In V69.0.4 when 101 is in play,

It drops off a Windows App after 4 seconds, calls do not show in Active calls or the call log. The Windows app seems to drop off after about 4 seconds regardless of the extension it is logged in as.

If 101 is a SIP phone or an IOS app it keeps ringing and can still answer the call, but calls do not show in Active calls or call log.

If 101 is not in play then calls are visible in active calls and the call log.

In V68.0.30 all calls seem fine .... Windows app stays ringing.  Same PBX, same phones, same PC's.

We are currently investigating issues with the caching with the Windows app and version 69. It seems to be working all fine from the browser (at least after you refresh the page), but in the app there seem to be inconsistencies. We might publish an updated version of the app shortly.