Groups in V69

RichardDCG

I upgraded from V68 to V69.0.8 and the default group had no settings.  I could still open the Windows app etc even with enable app use and web front end were set to 'no'.  If I then set the group to 'yes' and then 'no'  access is denied.  

If I try to set specific group members in any group by selecting from the + and 'add' the window moves a bit and I cannot scroll to save.  I can save if I manually type in the extensions and scroll.

But then the default group takes over?  I made changes to it and it impacted everyone.  Another tenant did have the enable app use and web front end was enabled by default.  

...and If I try to set specific group members in any group by selecting from the + and 'add' the window moves a bit and I cannot scroll to save.  I can save if I manually type in the extensions and scroll.

So when 69 starts up, it checks if there is at least one group where all extensions are members. If that is not the case, it creates one. Then when running and a permission is needed, it goes through the groups where the account is a member and checks if at least one of the groups has that permission. 

We have added a setting to 68 which behaves in a similar way, but it needs to be explicitly enabled (set grpdef to add). 

Yes the scrolling is annoying. We are trying to find a solution.