69.1.2: Windows application and web application issues list

duchotlineit

Greetings,

I am performing a quality check on version 69.1.2 and I have noticed some malfunctions with the following features:

- When I park a call, I cannot retrieve it. There is no visual indicator.

- There is no audio and microphone on both applications.
- The buttons for hanging up or putting the call on hold in the top right corner are not working.
- I cannot add a new phone from Accounts/extension/provisioning menu. I have to go to Device Management in the advanced settings.

- the yealink_commun.txt is coded to german

image.png.c58aec8042aa866def88fd23c3970e77.png

Please advise if you can replicate these issues or if you have any recommendations for fixing them.

Kind regards.

Hi there thank you for that information, I have commented on some of your findings.

- When I park a call, I cannot retrieve it. There is no visual indicator.

This is valid, we will check the front end for this item. 

- There is no audio and microphone on both applications.

Are you on a secure connection, for example https://yourdnspbx.com Once login securely the PBX will ask the user permission to use the microphone as well to allowed notification by way google chrome. 

If you don't have certificate please review this video on how to setup your lets encrypt certificate.  

- The buttons for hanging up or putting the call on hold in the top right corner are not working.

You are correct once you put the call on hold, right hand panel call box hold button is non-responsive 

same for incoming call same behavior. 

- I cannot add a new phone from Accounts/extension/provisioning menu. I have to go to Device Management in the advanced settings.

The Device management is the new location for provisioning the phones going forward. 

- the yealink_commun.txt is coded to german 

The original file is English, Could you send us a the .txt file on this ticket? 

Also is your desktop phone using the German IVR language and Web? 

Screen Shot 2023-11-02 at 4.31.20 PM.png

There must be some place where the web language was set to "German", maybe because de is smaller than en (in sorting). If it affects only that one extension, please check the settings for that extension. If it affects the tenant, please check the settings for the tenant. Otherwise the system. The yealink_common template should show this:

#######################################################################################
##         	                   Language Settings                                 ##
#######################################################################################

lang.wui = {enum extension lang_web English cn=Chinese_S tr=Turkish pt=Portuguese sp=Spanish it=Italian fr=French ru=Russian de=German}
lang.gui = {enum extension lang_web English cn=Chinese_S tr=Turkish pt=Portuguese sp=Spanish it=Italian fr=French ru=Russian de=German}

13 hours ago, duchotlineit said:

It happens only on 69.1.2

Can you still check if there extension/tenant/system has "German" as the web language?

13 hours ago, duchotlineit said:

Any update on the other issues?

Kind of hard to keep track of multiple topic posts. Its easier to have one problem per topic...