Windows app updating account settings

RichardDCG

Why are there 2 'save' buttons on this page?  One for the picture and another for the data... can it not be a single button for both?  We have had a few calls now with people making changes and they are not 'saved' ... I need to tell them to use the save button on the bottom of the page.  Especially when the top save button is the only one immediately visible when updating the web password..

Well 68 is not a masterpiece when it comes to frontend-design (in case you wonder why we would start a new front end project). The first save button is for the image.

Yes, the second save button would be for the user data.

Maybe we can still add a horizontal line to 68 to make this a little more clear. 

1 hour ago, Vodia PBX said:

Well 68 is not a masterpiece when it comes to frontend-design

... I'm not sure V69 should be regarded as holding this particular banner!  I much prefer the V68 'look'. 

The lower save button is hidden unless you have the app in full screen.  The 2 save buttons are very confusing...

....and what is the 'emergency call' all about on V69 Windows app when I select the profile (top right) then click to close ??

Emergency calls are a problem when there is a front desk and rooms (class rooms, hotel rooms, apartments, ...). Emails are nice, so are overhead paging announcements, ActionURL but having it in the PC of the people working in the front desk is another logical way of telling who called an emergency number.