Daily CSV output

andrewgroup

Are asking this for CDRs or something else in mind?

I see the global settings for mysql cdr writing, and during a recent call about a pending installation I thought I heard the idea existing to create a daily CDR file that would mirror the Simple CDR settings. We plan to move all XML CDR, recordings daily, we plan to outpulse via TCP/IP the simple CDR output to a SMDR reporting system, and the creation of a daily CSV file that mirrors simple CDR output would be the Holy Grail.

I must have been dreaming - We do that often.

I see the global settings for mysql cdr writing, and during a recent call about a pending installation I thought I heard the idea existing to create a daily CDR file that would mirror the Simple CDR settings. We plan to move all XML CDR, recordings daily, we plan to outpulse via TCP/IP the simple CDR output to a SMDR reporting system, and the creation of a daily CSV file that mirrors simple CDR output would be the Holy Grail.

I must have been dreaming - We do that often.

Well, that was a simple question I asked :( . Anyways, if you want CDRs in the CSV format under the local disk, you have to uses "file:disk" (without quotes) as the "SOAP CDR URL". The CDR files will be created under the <pbx-install-dir>/cdr folder based on "cdr_format" string. Please send an email to support@pbxnsip.com for the draft document (not published to wiki yet) that explains this.

There is also a way to write the CDR to a regular file. Similar to writing a log file, but only for CDR. You can specify the CDR filename in the SOAP CDR URL setting like "file:cdr.txt".

There is also a way to write the CDR to a regular file. Similar to writing a log file, but only for CDR. You can specify the CDR filename in the SOAP CDR URL setting like "file:cdr.txt".

Will be attacking this tommorrow, can today's date be inserted into the name?

"file:$d-cdr.tct" to prevent overwriting of historical CDR files?

• 1 year later...