call barge/listen/whisper doesn't work?

mattlandis

Hi,

I have a callcenter license. (according to kevin) I have Version: 3.1.2.3120 (Win32) .

I have set ext. 101 to be administrator and have given ext. 101 supervision permissions. (all set to on)

In all the trunks i have put 101 in "Permissions to monitor this account:"

In the account (175) I want to monitor i have 101 in "Permissions to monitor this account:"

Now when ext 175 is on the phone I dial *83 (i've also tried *83175) on ext 101. I get "this feature is not available at this time" message.

What am I missing?

matt

Hi,

I have a callcenter license. (according to kevin) I have Version: 3.1.2.3120 (Win32) .

I have set ext. 101 to be administrator and have given ext. 101 supervision permissions. (all set to on)

In all the trunks i have put 101 in "Permissions to monitor this account:"

In the account (175) I want to monitor i have 101 in "Permissions to monitor this account:"

Now when ext 175 is on the phone I dial *83 (i've also tried *83175) on ext 101. I get "this feature is not available at this time" message.

What am I missing?

matt

Under Edit extensions (for 101), there is a "Permission" Tab. You have to set "Listen in to calls of the following extensions" field to 175.

hey, it works now...dunno what i did.

Well, there might have been an upgrade problem. Previously the settings could be "true" or "false". In 3.2, domain admins can specify in much more detail who is allowed to do those interesting things. "true" wound now be "*" (everybody), "false" would be "" (nobody). And now you can just list the extensions that have permission.

• 3 months later...
Guest punk1212

In English class, one girl said never give up when discussing. It just reminded me something about myself.

Maybe it is something about love. My love, which began on July 3rd of 2005 and finished on August 23rd of 2008, taught me many things. It is not a pleasant thing to look back on that. But I know I must learn something from it, no matter what it is, happiness or sorrow.

Our love did not go on so smoothly and we went through many things. When we were confronting difficulties, he always told me “never give up”. I insisted that we would love

each other forever and that we would overcome all difficulties so long as we never give up. It was the reason that we can persist though we did not live in the same city.

This summer, he came to Qingdao campus. I was so glad because we could study together from then on. But all to my surprise, things changed so fast and out of my control.

wow gold

In these days, I am always trying my best to forget all the things of him. But it is not an easy thing. At last I know that when we promise something, we just believe we will

try our best to realize it, but if things change, we may do nothing about it.

wow gold

PS: Writing these words, I suddenly don’t know what to say next. Maybe we should believe the person who told you never give up. Here, I want to bless for the boy once told me never give up. Wish you have a happy life in your future.

NEVER GIVE UP