snom provisioning files

brundle

Can someone post the snom provisioning files that belong in the html folder?

Am I missing something about where the provisioning files for various phone types are posted? They don't install with the pbxnsip software install, they aren't posted in the wiki - and I can only find some files attached in various forum topics.

It seems to me the default provisioning files - xml, txt files, etc - should be posted along with the info about each phone vendor in the wiki. Sure would make provisioning new phones easier when we buy one from a new manufacturer instead of having to hunt around and ask around piecing the files together.

-b

Can someone post the snom provisioning files that belong in the html folder?

Am I missing something about where the provisioning files for various phone types are posted? They don't install with the pbxnsip software install, they aren't posted in the wiki - and I can only find some files attached in various forum topics.

It seems to me the default provisioning files - xml, txt files, etc - should be posted along with the info about each phone vendor in the wiki. Sure would make provisioning new phones easier when we buy one from a new manufacturer instead of having to hunt around and ask around piecing the files together.

-b

hi,

all the snom files that were required were automatically in place for me.

and my snom360 phones provisioned fine first go.

matt