VoiceMail box reset

YMSL

If I want to use a particular extension like a guest room, is their any simple process to reset completelly the mailbox without deleting the extension and recreate it? Something like an hospitality system!

There is a SOAP request for this (especially for hospitality purposes). Not sure if that is "simple"...

Basically, you can use the SOAP DeleteExtension and then CreateExtension to achieve this result. http://wiki.pbxnsip.com/index.php/Access_to_the_Database

This seams to be extremelly great. But how do you code it, how do you access it... If we are not familiar with SOAP your reference link would be helpfull, unfortunately is is borken.

Where can I get the bases of SOAP to start usign it?

regards

This seams to be extremelly great. But how do you code it, how do you access it... If we are not familiar with SOAP your reference link would be helpfull, unfortunately is is borken.

Where can I get the bases of SOAP to start usign it?

regards

Wiki link is fixed now. Thanks for pointing it out.

Also, actual SOAP messages that you can send to the PBX are listed in each section on our wiki page

Wiki link is fixed now. Thanks for pointing it out.

Also, actual SOAP messages that you can send to the PBX are listed in each section on our wiki page

Many thanks,

Now that I have documentation, I create a file and put it somewhere??? How do I access it from a specific adress true a web browser???

Documentation is very helping but process would be too.

many thanks for you reply!