No Audio

YMSL

Hi

I have a an Installation that moved from a private IP to a public IP to allow external user to register phones from their house.

My problem is that all phone register but the one outside of the company location do not play any audio at all.

I've tried to check if ports are open/close and I can see that 5060-5061 are open but 69-close 49152 to 64512 (that are used for audio if I am not mistaking) are closed event on public IP?? From the Internet service provider ? is that possible?

Does that make sense and can it be the reason I get no audio at all?

Hi

I have a an Installation that moved from a private IP to a public IP to allow external user to register phones from their house.

My problem is that all phone register but the one outside of the company location do not play any audio at all.

I've tried to check if ports are open/close and I can see that 5060-5061 are open but 69-close 49152 to 64512 (that are used for audio if I am not mistaking) are closed event on public IP?? From the Internet service provider ? is that possible?

Could be that the firewall on the home routers blocking the traffic. Is there a log file ? also if you have the wireshark trace, please PM to support@pbxnsip.com

It could be a problem with the routing table. It is not uncommon that the OS chooses a different route when you add a second IP address. Sometimes the NIC with the private IP address has a higher bandwidth and the OS thinks it is wise to send all traffic through the NIC with the higher bandwidth. What is the output of the "route" command from the command line?

See http://wiki.pbxnsip.com/index.php/One-way_Audio.