trunk doesnt failover

hosted

If I set co line limits to a trunk it will not kick back to the dialplan for the next route.

example. Trunk ABC is limited to 7 calls but on the 8th call pbxnsip does nothing but send a 404 back to the phone.. when in theory it should go back to the dialplan and try the next route.

Full CO-lines are not triggering the failover... Only a full PSTN gateway can trigger that trough a SIP response (ideally, a 5xx code).

I agree. Lets see how quick we can incorporate it.

Let me second this one! We have two trunks - CALLCentric and Broadvox. We have one line with CALLCentric and 5 with Broadvox. When all five lines on Broadvox are used up (co lines 1-5), we want it to automatically select co6 on CALLCentric. We've got the dial-plan setup that way and the failover set but it doesn't work.

Let me second this one! We have two trunks - CALLCentric and Broadvox. We have one line with CALLCentric and 5 with Broadvox. When all five lines on Broadvox are used up (co lines 1-5), we want it to automatically select co6 on CALLCentric. We've got the dial-plan setup that way and the failover set but it doesn't work.

You need a 3.3 build for that. If you want to try - let us know what OS you prefer.