Callcentric multiple did-routing

luke4me1st

[5] 2009/03/05 16:14:52: Trunk callcentric (not global) sends call to +1777xxxxxx in domain localhost

[5] 2009/03/05 16:14:52: Trunk call: Could not identify user

is there a setting under trunks to pick up the caller id instead of callcentric account #, I can only route call to extension if I use the cc account number as alias using phone number does not work. I have multiple numbers with cc account and need them routed to specified extensions.

[5] 2009/03/05 16:14:52: Trunk callcentric (not global) sends call to +1777xxxxxx in domain localhost

[5] 2009/03/05 16:14:52: Trunk call: Could not identify user

is there a setting under trunks to pick up the caller id instead of callcentric account #, I can only route call to extension if I use the cc account number as alias using phone number does not work. I have multiple numbers with cc account and need them routed to specified extensions.

Did not understand the requirement clearly. But did you check out http://wiki.pbxnsip.com/index.php/Inbound_Calls_on_Trunk?

I did check out the documentation and can't figure out the answer. Main issue is that I can not associate my extension with callcentric incoming phone number alias only works with callcentric account number.

Consider setting the country code for the domain. That usually helps brining the numbers into the right format.